Cozy flat by the Magic Fountain
Anzahl von Gästen3
- Familien- / Kinderfreundlich
- Waschmaschine / Trockner
Über diese Unterkunft
|Adresse||Amposta, 08004 Barcelona, Spanien|
|Antwortzeit||In wenigen Stunden|
- Located in 'Sants' district this fully equipped apartment has capacity to accommodate up to 3 visiting guests, within it´s double bedroom, single bedroom and living room. This typical Barcelona style apartment is clean and quiet, very bright and airy, and it is equipped with air conditioning and heating. There are original floor tiles throughout, classic Barcelona in a very relaxing atmosphere.
It´s in a 4th floor (bad thing there´s no elevator, good thing is a good way of burning the extra calories of the gorgeous spanish food).
-We provide free wi-fi and clean sheets and towels to make your stay in Barcelona as confortable as at home.
-Since you won´t be sahring the flat is ideal for families or groups of friends.
About the location:
- Metro lines (green and red) 250m from building exit!
- Great for Barcelona Airport (20 mins each way).
- Girona Airport Bus easy connection (10 mins from Bus Station by Metro)
"Sants" district is 15mis walk from Barcelona's centre, and one of the most lively and interesting areas of the city.
Located in the very famous Plaça España, is ideal for those who attend to international conventions in "Fira de Barcelona"
The brand new 'Arenas' Shopping complex - designed by the prestigious Hight Tech architect Richard Rogers over an old Bull Rings, offers everything you may need going from supermarkets, all kind of shops, restaurants, caffes, cinemas to a gym.
At Plaça España you can also find the The Magic Fountain, one of the last projects on the site of the 1929 Universal Exhibition, which included the cascades and smaller fountains which fill Avinguda de Maria Cristina and its dancing water show.
Just arround the corner ( i mean it literally) you´ll find The Caixa Forum, one of the main Modern Art Cultural Centers and The Olympic Stadium.
The Cataluya National Art Museum, The Mies Van der Rohe Pabillion and The Joan Miró fundation are also very close by. You can see some of them from the window.
A 15 minutes walk in the opposite direction and you're in the nerve centers of Barcelona: Plaça de Catalunya, leading on one side to the Ramblas and on the other to Passig the Gràcia Av.
At 3 blocks from the entrance, you´ll find the aerobus stop 'Plaza Espaya' and the Metro Lines 1 and 3 (red and green), from where you can easily connect to any area of the city.
The area is really safe and offers an excellent variety of shops, cafes & restaurants and it's out of the main tourist trap of Old Barcelona (better looking in picts than in real life) but only 20 mins away from the gothic quarter.
Places of interest:
-There's a large supermarket Mercadona and "Veritas Organic products" supermarket (in the Arenas shopping centre) very close by.
-A Bike rental store just arround the corner
For an extra 30 euros we offer transfer service from the airport.
For any further information please don't hesitate in contacting me - you'll receive a prompt reply.
We are available to answer any question you may have - and we´ll try to make your stay as easy as possible ;)
Do not make noise after 22:00.
The check-in later than 21:00 has an extra charge of 30 €.
|Preis für zusätzliche Gäste > 2||CHF 11 Extra pro Gast/Nacht|
- Die Qualität der Unterkunft ist geprüft
- Jeder Gastgeber wird telefonisch verifiziert
- Sichere Bezahlung mit SSL-Verschlüsselung