Wirtschafts Wohnung mit eigenem Hof neben dem Alameda
Anzahl von Gästen3
- Familien- / Kinderfreundlich
- Haustiere erlaubt
- Waschmaschine / Trockner
|Adresse||Calle Faustino Álvarez, 41002 Sevilla, Spanien|
|Antwortzeit||In wenigen Stunden|
|Kalender aktualisiert||Vor 2 Wochen|
• Das Gebäude liegt an einer Parallelstraße gelegen, um Feria, wo Sie Supermärkte, Geschäfte und eine hervorragende Lebensmittelmarkt (frischer Fisch, Fleisch, Obst und Gemüse) zu finden calle.
• Die Einrichtung ist einfach, aber es ist mit allen Annehmlichkeiten ausgestattet, um Ihren Aufenthalt komfortabel.
• Wir empfehlen, den Boulevard der Alameda de Hércules zu essen, oder um etwas zu trinken, nur 2 Minuten entfernt, mit einer Vielzahl von Bars, Restaurants und Cafés.
• In der Nähe der Promenade Spaziergang entlang des Flusses Guadalquivir und der Themenpark Isla Magica.
• durch wichtige Monumente umgeben: die andalusische Parlament, die Basilika von la Macarena, den arabischen Mauern, die Kirche von San Luis, den Turm von Don Fadrique usw.
• Gut mit anderen Bereichen der Stadt mit öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln verbunden.
• Öffentliche Parkplätze neben dem andalusischen Parlament, ca. 5 Gehminuten von der Wohnung.
Check-out um 11:00, Flexibilität, je nach Verfügbarkeit.
|Preis pro Woche für bis zu 2 Gäste||CHF 343|
|Preis pro Monat für bis zu 2 Gäste||CHF 788|
|Preis für zusätzliche Gäste > 2||CHF 17 Extra pro Gast/Nacht|
|Check-in vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
Great location, with lots o restaurants, cafes and bars around, but not in the middle of the tourist "traps", there is a market right downstairs to buy something and eat it on the terrace or simply to have breakfast in there, 10 minute walk to main attractions
Host was very nice and explained us well all we needed to know about the city.
There is a really nice alley that goes to the river. It has aircon, cutlery, and everything you need.
Overall it was a great experience and it has a great value for money for groups of i would say up to 6 people.
The only downside = one shower only
The flat was in the heart of the city, clean, beautiful and quite.
I would recommend it to everyone!
We had a lovely weekend in beautiful Sevilla. The apartment was complete and cosy and very centrally located, near Giralda in a quiet street. Perfect communication with Carmen, Rocio and Paco. We will be back!
Nice, clean and in the middle of the city, but very noisy.
First time using Wimdu and it was a great experience. The house was very nice and clean overlooking a beautiful plaza. The beds were comfortable but the sofa bed not so much. However, we were only there two nights so it was fine. The house is spread out in three floors, with the bedrooms on the 1st and 2nd floor, so there is space for everyone. The best part of the house is the terrace and it's location.
Nieves was wonderful and very helpful. She welcomed us, answered all our questions and gave us some great tips on restaurants and bars in our neighborhood. We had a great experience thanks to her. Gracias Nieves!
An excellent apartment close to the Cathedral & the bullring , calle Adriano with a large selection of restaurants & bars was mere steps away from the front door.
The apartment was air conditioned , the TV had a facility to change the Spanish version of many programmes back to the original English language version , hot water was constantly available & the washing machine was a Godsend.
Hugely impressed and would return.
Fine appartment a bit noicy but that's a feature of the Spanish temper.
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
Terrific location, 5 minute walk from Cathedral. Apartment as described in the website. Carmen and Jesus were great, always available and helpful. Highly recommended.
- Die Qualität der Unterkunft ist geprüft
- Jeder Gastgeber wird telefonisch verifiziert
- Sichere Bezahlung mit SSL-Verschlüsselung