Private Room with Roofdeck, Pool & Sauna
Anzahl von Gästen3
Über diese Unterkunft
The building is the only one of its kind in Brooklyn. The 24-hour roof deck is equipped with lounge chairs and a hot tub. We have a grill you can bring up if you'd like to cook dinner and look at the Manhattan skyline. There is a heated indoor pool. There is also a gym with weights, cardio machines and a punching bag, laundry in the building, a 24-hour dry sauna and a game room with foosball, a pool table and a TV.
The apartment itself is a three bedroom, hardwood floor loft. We sleep in the loft upstairs, so you have the run of the living room kitchen and downstairs bedrooms. The kitchen is completely stocked as far as cooking goes and available to you. There is wireless internet. The bathroom has a shower and whirlpool tub.
Your room has lots of light, a closet and a queen bed with down blankets. We can add a sofa bed for a third person in your room. It does make it a little crowded, but works if you have a budget. If you'd like more space for a third person, check out our listing for two rooms.
We provide coffee and tea and have snacks/pastries for sharing from time to time.
We are both New Yorkers. We know the city inside and out. We can recommend restaurants and shows and help with transit. There is a resident cat. He is very friendly, but if you have a cat allergy, this is not the place for you.
The neighborhood is a safe, residential Brooklyn neighborhood with lots of kids. Block parties and open fire hydrants are common in the summer. There is some good restaurants, including a fabulous pizza place nearby, but the real draw is that for a fraction of what you'd pay in a hotel, you can have a coffee while seeing the sun come up over the skyline, go for a swim, go to the sauna and be in Manhattan all before 10AM.
HausregelnWe are very laid back. We work long hours and are not always home but we do have a few rules.
We provide towels, sheets, coffee, and hospitality, but if you are doing this for the first time, please remember this is not a hotel. This is our home and this is a shared space. We love to talk about the city and are happy to answer any and all questions and we keep the common areas clean (kitchen, bathroom, etc.). But we also use the kitchen and dining space and expect it to be shared.
- Please do all your dishes after you use them. If you have questions about the dishwasher, we can show you.
- We like to go out at night, but we make sure not to bring the party home. Please do the same.
- We do not charge cleaning fees or late check-in fees. If you arrive late, it is fine, just make sure you keep in contact with us. We work erratic hours and there is sometimes a chance you may have to pick up the keys at the store or the restaurant nearby.
- Please be nice to the cat :)
- If you have any problems at all with us or the place, please be direct and address those concerns during your stay. It will help your experience and help us be better hosts. We can always work something out!
|Preis pro Woche für bis zu 3 Gäste||CHF 788|
|Preis pro Monat für bis zu 3 Gäste||CHF 2732|
|Höchstanzahl Nächte||1 Monat|
|Check-in ab||Nach Vereinbarung|
|Check-in vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
|Check-out vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
- Die Qualität der Unterkunft ist geprüft
- Jeder Gastgeber wird telefonisch verifiziert
- Sichere Bezahlung mit SSL-Verschlüsselung