Lovely Home mit Doppel 10 Minuten von London Bridge - kurzen oder langen Aufenthalt :)
Anzahl von Gästen2
- Familien- / Kinderfreundlich
- Waschmaschine / Trockner
- Parkplatz vorhanden
- Haustiere erlaubt
|Adresse||Cressingham Rd, SE13 5AG London, Vereinigtes Königreich|
|Antwortzeit||In wenigen Stunden|
|Kalender aktualisiert||Vor einem Monat|
WELCOME to LONDON!
We are an English/American couple and we have a lovely house near Greenwich Park, 3 floors, 2 bathrooms, garden... and 4 minutes to the station.
It is the best location I have found to live in London, and I have lived here for a while :)
- Double bedroom, as listed here, fully furnished, all ready to live in :)
- quiet cul-de-sac
- private Parking available for free
- great city access
Trains are the nicest way to travel in London - you get to see Big Ben, Parliament, etc. all on your way into the city.
Southeastern Trains come every 5 minutes, and it is
- 8 minutes to London Bridge
- 15 minutes to Waterloo / Southbank or to Cannon Street / Bank
- 20 minutes to Charing Cross / Trafalgar Square / National Gallery
- 20 minutes to Victoria / Cannon Street / City / Bank.
- Picadilly & Oxford Street are 30min from our door!
DLR (Light Rail) come every 10 minutes:
- 15 minutes DLR to Canary Wharf / Bank / Stratford
WALKING distance (or bus/DLR) to Greenwich Park and Olympic sites.
The train costs just the same or less as the underground (Tube). Off peak is £1.80, peak time is £2.20 and it all works on the oyster card system, like the Tube :)
I recommend you buy an 'Oyster Card' when you get to the airport for travelling in London, or a weekly travel card.
Price depends on number of people and length of stay, but the Wimdu system will generally give the accurate price.
It includes bed linens, Wifi, towels, bills, council tax, and sharing the kitchen, bathrooms and the washing machine.
Does NOT include breakfast (or other food), but I can recommend Maggie's Cafe down the road :)
LOCAL SHOPS / FOOD:
- Tesco, Sainsbury's 5 minutes away
- great fresh market 5 (!) minutes away on the high street
- Maggie's Cafe, ALL YOU CAN EAT BREAKFAST for £6 :D
- plenty of restaurants and cafes in the neighbourhood
We have a Labradoodle (dog) who loves everyone, and is even SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WITH ALLERGIES (she doesn't shed). You can enjoy sitting in the Sun in the garden with her, and bring your own pet along if you like. Our current guests have dog allergies and she is fine with Lara and does not need to take any tablets/no symptoms.
We've had many many travellers stay with us and they all loved it - hope you'll be the next. I'm confident that you will love it :)
Please try to be as quiet from 11pm to 8am..
Please leave the house and room as clean and tidy as you found it.
If you do bring a pet with you, please take responsibility for him/her while here.
|Preis für zusätzliche Gäste > 1||CHF 6 Extra pro Gast/Nacht|
Super Kommunikation und Hilfe, immer schnelle und nette Antworten. Alles hat einwandfrei funktioniert, die Wohnung war der Hammer und sauber! Einfach Klasse, immer wieder gerne :)
I really enjoyed my stay at Maggie's in Lewisham! She organized and planned everything so carefully & her house is very welcoming and lovely home.
It made my first week in London a lot easier to be somewhere where I could feel at home :)
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
- Die Qualität der Unterkunft ist geprüft
- Jeder Gastgeber wird telefonisch verifiziert
- Sichere Bezahlung mit SSL-Verschlüsselung