Cozy apartment in Heart of the City
Anzahl von Gästen2
- Waschmaschine / Trockner
Über diese Unterkunft
|Adresse||Kjeld Langes Gade, 1367 Copenhagen, Dänemark|
|Antwortzeit||In wenigen Stunden|
The lakes are 50m away - by walking Nørreport station (Metro) is 8 minutes away, the big shopping streets 10 minutes away, Tivoli 15 minutes away and you can walk to nearly everything else in the city of Copenhagen. There's a bakery, grocery store and pizzeria.
There are sheets and towels included in the fee. You can rent new bicycles from me, which is cheaper than anywhere else.
You can make coffee and tea in the kitchen, but its not possible to cook.
I´m a very friendly host and I will be flexible and helpful if needed.
HausregelnThere is two rules:
1. You can place your water,soda, beer in the refrigerator in the kitchen, but there is no cooking.
2. No bath after 22:00.
|Preis für zusätzliche Gäste > 2||CHF 42 Extra pro Gast/Nacht|
|Check-in vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
Bewertungen für diese Unterkunft
Zentral gelegen, Robert war sehr zurückhaltend, Zimmer klein aber ausreichend, insgesamt alles ziemlich schmutzig, Badewanne schrecklich! Für eine Nacht, wenn man kein Cent mehr ausgeben will.
Appartamento in ottima zona centrale, molto pulito, caldo, Bell'appartamento e tranquillo.
Unica pecca su wimdu abbiamo prenotato proprio perché la cucina era inclusa mentre invece secondo Robert Fagone la cucina non lo era e abbiamo dovuto mangiare in camera (fornelli non utilizzabili e non ama avere estranei intorno.... non ha senso!).
Possibilità di affittare bici a 10€/giorno.
Robert's house is a nice and comfortable place to stay. The bedroom has got a large bed where we slept in two, we used the other regular one to put things on. The bathroom is like the photos. In the kitchen we could use the kettle and the toaster, not the cookers. The house is near the city center and the museums. Robert was very kind to us and we could do whatever we wanted.
Nice, clean room with comfortable beds. The owner Robert is a very friendly guy. Near the city centre, but quiet at night.
It is a fantastic location with lots very close by: near the city centre, Rosenborg castle, cheap Netto supermarkets and some lovely little bars and restaurants. Yet it's nice and quiet. Bathroom and kitchen were great and well stocked. Unlike other reviewers I found the bed very comfy and slept well. My only gripes would be:
- The bedroom was not all that clean (I wiped grime off surfaces before putting my things there).
- The host's things were in the wardrobe and there was no other storage space apart from some coat hangers. I really wanted to unpack my stuff as I was there for 6 days, so I cleared my host's things off one shelf, cleaned the shelf as it was grimy, put a clean towel over it too for good measure, and stored my stuff there. Sorry but I have to feel at home!
- I hardly saw my host as he kept odd hours, out till 5 a.m. (I always got woken when he came home and used the bathroom), then he was in bed till midday. On the rare occasions he was there and awake he made sure everything was OK. But as I was alone, I had hoped that the Wimdu thing would enable me to maybe chat to the hosts a little bit, maybe have a beer/coffee, etc? Don't know, this was my first time.
- The host told me that he normally gave guests a lift back to the airport, but I could see he really wanted to get out of taking me. I didn't want to force it but was disappointed! It takes about 45 minutes by walking and metro, my bags were heavy and I was coming down with a cold and felt lousy.
To sum up, if you need things a bit more homely and spick and span, perhaps this isn't your thing. But absolutely go for it if a handy yet quiet location is your priority. And I'd say it's good value for money.
Das Zimmer ist gemütlich und sehr ruhig - wir haben bestens geschlafen. Die Mitbenutzung des Badezimmers und der Küche ist unkompliziert. Robert ist nett und hilfsbereit. Die Wohnung liegt perfekt zentral, ausserdem in der Nähe eines schönen Parks. Die Markthallen (Kaffee, frische Lebensmittel, usw.) sind innert 5 Minuten zu erreichen. Ich kann das Zimmer weiterempfehlen!
Wir haben drei tolle Tage in Kopenhagen verbracht. Die Wohnung liegt in einem schönen Viertel in Toplage. Robert ist sehr freundlich, hatten aber wenig Kontakt, da wir viel unterwegs waren. Die Wonhung ist eine gemütliche Altbauwohnung, die Bilder erwecken jedoch den Eindruck als sei alles gerade frisch renoviert, dem ist nicht so.
Robert and his girlfriend were very kind and friendly. We did not get to see him/them very often, but we had beer with his neighbours one night.
The flat was clean. Only flaw: the beds were very soft. Location was good.
Die Wohnung ist wirklich gut vom Flughafen aus erreichbar. Sowohl die Schlüssel Übergabe als auch Rückgabe war total einfach und entgegenkommend. Robert war auch freundlich und Hilfsbereit. Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt und uns an den umliegenden Lokalen erfreut.
- Die Qualität der Unterkunft ist geprüft
- Jeder Gastgeber wird telefonisch verifiziert
- Sichere Bezahlung mit SSL-Verschlüsselung