2 bd. with wonderfull views
Anzahl von Gästen5
- Familien- / Kinderfreundlich
- Waschmaschine / Trockner
Über diese Unterkunft
Fully equipped, linen, towels, cutlery, crockery and cooking equipment. Full kitchen, with electric hobs, ovens, grills, microwaves, kettles and toasters, dishwasher refrigerator and washing machine
Apartment has a sunny terrace; swimming pool is located in the rooftop of the building, which affords panoramic views of the sea, the famous Lido and Spain’s highest mountain, Volcano El Teide.
Closet o shops, restaurants, drugstores and botanical garden.
Puerto de la Cruz is a tourist town that retains the flavor of the Canary cities. It is a cozy, small, quiet, friendly and very nice town.
The house is in a quiet gated community, free parking area, swimming pool, and beautiful gardens.
A few meters away, is the connection to the highway and the bus station of Puerto de la Cruz.
Line 102 North Airport to Puerto de la Cruz
Lines 111 (South Airport to Santa Cruz) and 102 or 103 (Santa Cruz to Puerto de la Cruz).
Places to Visit in Puerto de la Cruz
• Martiánez Lake Complex : leisure complex designed by the artist César Manrique composed of a set of pools and lakes, opened in 1977.
• Botanical Garden: Built in 1788 as a garden of acclimatization.
• The Yellow House: This building is considered to host the first Primate Ecology center of history, having hosted between 1913 and 1918..
• Plaza del Charco: nerve center of the village. All around is the main commercial area of the town.
• Playa Garden: black sand beach, remodeling of old beaches, designed by the artist César Manrique to provide it with large areas of gardens, pier, bars and restaurants, entertainment, etc. . It consists of three zones: Charcón Beach, the Castle Beach and the beach at Punta Brava.
• Loro Parque: Open for over 30 years specializing in the conservation of parrots makes many zoo. Its area is 135,000 m².
• Castillo de San Felipe: built in the seventeenth century to defend the town from pirate attacks is now a cultural space where poetry readings, music concerts, exhibitions are held.
• Church of Our Lady of the Rock of France: originally built in 1697 was expanded later.
• Paseo de San Telmo: very busy promenade along part of the coast portuense which is the Hermitage of San Telmo (1870)
• Customs House: Founded in 1620 she stayed in the premises of the office and residence of the administrators.
• Litre Site: Eighteenth century house that hosted famous guests including novelist Agatha Christie or explorer Alexander von Humboldt. Currently you can visit the house and has a garden with a collection of tropical and subtropical plants.
• Archaeological Museum of Puerto de la Cruz: with important pieces of prehistory of the island, where the idol Guanche The Guatimac (symbol of the museum) is also found.
• Anglican Church of Puerto de la Cruz: Taoro is within the Park and is a vestige of the more important British colony in the nineteenth century settled in the city.
|Preis für zusätzliche Gäste > 3||CHF 14 Extra pro Gast/Nacht|
|Höchstanzahl Nächte||3 Monate|
|Check-in vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
- Die Qualität der Unterkunft ist geprüft
- Jeder Gastgeber wird telefonisch verifiziert
- Sichere Bezahlung mit SSL-Verschlüsselung