Einzigartige Zimmer im Panorama-Wohnung
Anzahl von Gästen2
- Abschließbarer Raum
- Fahrstuhl im Gebäude
|Adresse||Lokridos, 11474 Athens, Griechenland|
- Your room. Its quite comfortable and it has a double size sofa bed, a closet, a desk, an air-con machine and it also has a wooden floor.
Its beautifully and colorfully decorated, featuring a hand-made blue/light green/yellow wall tapestry.
It has direct and independent access to the terrace and a has a really beautiful view. And a coockie: feel free to smoke inside the room! No prob!
It can accommodate up to 2 people.
- A spacious sharing living room with a four chair dining table, a cozy and comfortable sofa, a hi-fi system and a wooden floor.
It also features a nice hand made wall decoration.
- A sharing kitchen including a fridge, an oven, a microwave oven, a toaster, an electric juice machine and a small happy table with two chairs.
- A sharing bathroom with a sink, a bath tub (24h hot water) and a washing machine. Towels, sheets and duvet available upon request.
- A terrace with a unique panoramic view, with a sea-like decoration with two comfortable chairs and a table.
An evening relax session there will just lighten up the mood right away!
- My room (not accessible to you, sorry that's my space ;-))
I'm sorry but no pets are allowed...
Wi-fi is of course available everywhere in the house… (modem located at the living room.
|Preis für zusätzliche Gäste > 1||CHF 17 Extra pro Gast/Nacht|
|Höchstanzahl Nächte||2 Wochen|
|Check-in ab||Nach Vereinbarung|
|Check-in vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
|Check-out vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
This is an ideal solution to explore the city from a non turistical point of view: In 30 minutes walking or 15 minutes by bus you can be in the center. But thanks to its position you can live the locals atmosphere in a local area. The flat is really beautiful with an extraordinary panoramic view. The host is super friendly and absolutely trusted person. I really felt like home and I have to say that this experience was for me better than an hotel. Don't miss the chance to view Acropolis at sunset from terrace of your room!
It was my first experience with something like Wimdu or Airbnb. It was a good solution for me to stay in Athens for a week. I went there because of my master thesis in architecture. So I had to visit a lot of things and draw a lot as well. When I first met Theodora she looked like a very open and friendly person and she really is! She often was home and helped me with information of the buses and metro's, She helped me to discover Athens, I'm really thankful for that! We had some nice conversations and every evening when I came back from a trip it felt like 'coming home' at Theodora's place. And she didn't had to but she cooked for me a few times and it was delicious. (I'm addicted to feta cheese now.) I had a really nice stay in Athens and this is also thanks to Theodora. So i will definitely book somewhere else with Wimdu because it was a great experience.
- Die Qualität der Unterkunft ist geprüft
- Jeder Gastgeber wird telefonisch verifiziert
- Sichere Bezahlung mit SSL-Verschlüsselung